Initiation...

First post. Lame. I got this unoriginal idea a while back and managed to procrastinate two years before actually starting one :)

I'm planning on posting whatever's clever.

Potential topics?

Ideal Protein: a scientifically proven diet that gets rid of fat. Yes, I said it.... diet... that word is horrifying. By the way, I'm on day one of the "protocol".

College: This week is my final week before I graduate with my Bachelors... or anticipate graduating at least. I need to pass my final class.

Kids: Yep, I have two beautiful, amazing children. Our relationship is interesting, as will be the blogs.

Philosophy: I'm a sucker for intellect. I have a very open mind (most of the time), and philosophy is a good way to explain the chaos we are experiencing in our world today.

Relationships: Oooo, big one. This should be fun.

Quotes: Some quotes are just to long for facebook, and too important to forget.

News: As corrupt as the media is with bias, opinion, and unjustifiable mistranslation - facts are facts. Generally speaking of course. Oh I might as well throw in my two-cents too!

Music: Music moves the soul; of course I will talk about it.

Conspiracy Theories: These are fun, thought-provoking, educational and sometimes just irritating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lessons at 27

Change