Life Lessons at 27


Life Lessons at 27


As we go through life we learn lessons, morals of the story, why people are the way they are... and then we Google quotes to help us cope, to find the significance, the light at the end of the tunnel, or to not feel alone. It's nice to know that there are literally millions people out there who can relate - who've "been there, done that." Lessons leave lasting impressions as we walk the "journey of life." I would like to put my two cents in for a few lessons I've learned thus far:

  • Lust and love go hand-in-hand in a relationship. Love keeps us together, lust makes us feel wanted.
  • As soon as I lift up my chest, I’m confident and positive.
  • Living with a person will either make or break the relationship.
  • Sexuality needs to be embraced – not abused.
  • Humans need interdependency to be successful.
  • There are always three sides to every story: His side, her side, what really happened.
  • There will always be someone talking about me behind my back – even friends.
  • Worrying is a waste of energy.
  • I’m considering starting an anti-aging cream now.
  • I must grieve to grow.
  • I rarely ask for things… because I get them and the consequences that come with them.
  • Each choice I’ve made thus far has affected me, and everyone directly involved in my life.
  • There are 7 billion people on this planet – think about it…
  • “It” is hard because I haven’t taken the time to learn “it.”
  • In order for a relationship to last, we must forgive. That doesn’t mean the relationship will work.
  • What I am looking for is usually right in front of me.
  • My keys are ironically still RIGHT WHERE I LEFT THEM.
  • If I change nothing about my diet and exercise today, what will my body be like in 20 years?
  • You will experience the same grief over a lost friendship as you would the death of someone close.
  • People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
  • I’m glad I took lots of pictures. I enjoy looking at them, and showing them to my children.
  • I’m still learning to trust my gut, but I’m more aware of it now, than I was 10 years ago.
  • Ignorance is not bliss. It’s stupidity.
  • My SAT score doesn’t measure my character or metacognition.
www.facebook.com/LUIManual

Popular posts from this blog